<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Thursday, April 08, 2004
 
The blogs I read are Tequila Mockingbird, who is a friend of a friend. I used to read one called Patent Pending by a lawyer which I thought was pretty funny but I guess he stopped. And I sometimes read Pound. Also my friend Ethan's blog which is a secret. I guess I shouldn't use names on this. Beckyturtle is a nickname, obviously. In grade school it was my nickname because in my kindergarten class there was a girl who had the same first name as me so somehow the teacher decided it would be clearer if they just used my middle name instead of having two girls with the same first name. And somehow we all just went along with it. Anyway, so I was Beckyturtle for first through fifth grade. The turtle part came because in kindergarten my family gave the class a turtle that had been my brother's and so it became the class pet. My grade school friends called me that. I guess if you know me from grade school you know who this is. But I moved away in fifth grade and when I got to my new school I went back to using my real first name so I don't think anyone is going to find me because of this blog. Which is good because I want to be able to be totally honest here.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger