<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Thursday, April 22, 2004
 
The corporate group had a wine tasting event tonight -- we do these group social events every couple of months or so and they're actually pretty fun. After about the fifth flight of wine people started getting rowdy and ordering in real drinks because it seemed like the flights were taking too long to come out. And from there it just devolved. We have a pretty good group here. I mean some wankers are to be expected but we have fewer real blowhards than you would think. Anyway I had a cosmo or two and when I was going to the ladies room I ended up standing in the foyer for a minute or two talking to the partner whose blog I've been reading. He was pretty well lit up too, and was being a little bit flirty with me, and I told him that I knew a secret about him and ran into the bathroom and laughed for a while in there. And he was waiting for me when I got out and made me tell him. I don't think he was expecting that his blog was the secret (wonder what he was thinking about?). He looked relieved at first and then looked a little worried and he made me promise him I wouldn't tell. This isn't telling, is it? I won't tell anyone in the office. I didn't tell him I had one, so he doesn't know about this one yet as far as I know.
My feet are killing me because I was wearing pretty high heels yesterday and of course a couple of us left the restaurant and went to a bar where we danced for a while. I think a bunch of them are still out right now but there's no way I could drag myself in tomorrow if I had stayed any longer. Flats tomorrow for sure.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger