<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Monday, April 12, 2004
 
I had a pretty good Easter. One of my sisters lives in San Diego and so I spent the day with her and her husband and their two little boys. Playing with them is really fun, and makes me want kids.

I came into the office for a couple of hours last night but didn't get much done. One thing that amazes me about our firm is that the Internet doesn't always work. Like, maybe twice a month goes down for a couple of hours. How does that happen? We have a whole tech support team and reasonably good equipment and this very fancy office and then suddenly you can't send or receive emails from clients. It makes me crazy. Sometimes it's kind of nice because it eliminates the worry that something's just come in by email that's going to change the whole day's priorities. Anyway last night I couldn't get Internet from the office so I revised a couple of agreements and then went home.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger