<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Monday, April 19, 2004
 
I've got clients in this morning and then I'm out of the office for a closing this afternoon, but there's a minor train wreck happening with the assistants. We were down three or four legal secretaries to begin with, which is a lot, and last week we lost a couple in the tax department. So now there's all this scuffling going on about moving people around and Helen's in the middle of it which makes me in the middle of it too. There's no way they're taking Helen away from me. And she wants to stay with me. But there's all this office politics drama going on and Helen's asking me to step up and put in a word for another assistant who works on our floor and who's tight with Helen, and help swing it so she doesn't get moved. This is not where I want to waste whatever small amount of influence and seniority I have around here. Which is not much. But I don't want to tick off Helen either. It's delicate. I'm not doing a very good job dealing with it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger