<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Sunday, April 18, 2004
 
Okay, so it is upside down week at the office. I just got an email from someone I don't know who told me that there's a partner here who has a blog. I'm not linking to it here because Ethan told me people can tell if you link to them. Which obviously I don't want. But it's very, very wierd to read. I mean, he doesn't have his name on his blog but I totally know who it is, and it's like reading someone's diary or something. It is not his office persona at all. The whole thing kind of creeps me out. In one way it's interesting, you know, to read someone's thoughts when they don't think you know it's them. And I'll definitely look at him in a different light. On the other hand I feel sort of strange about it. It's not necessarily a better light I'm seeing him in. It's like when you walk in on someone and they're picking their nose or something.

And to tell you the truth it was wierd and kind of cool and a little bit creepy to get email from someone I've never met before. I didn't really imagine that anyone would read this. I'm not sure what I think about it now. I don't know how she found out about me.

The partner who keeled over is in stable condition, still at the hospital but now he's talking and they say it looks like he's going to recover, if not full motion, at least a bunch of his functions. I don't know how I'm going to sit at my desk and not keep having flashes of looking over at him and watching him fall over. Tomorrow I've mostly got meetings and so won't have to be in there too much. I might just take my laptop into one of the conference rooms for most of the week, just to kind of get my groove back.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger