<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
Whoah. It's wierd to be able to read the blog of someone you work with. The partner here who has a blog is going through a midlife crisis or something. He's afraid he's lost his soul.

And he describes people in the firm he thinks have souls, and doesn't include me. Which I don't really like. Just because I don't talk about what I do outside of work at the office doesn't mean I don't have interests -- I still run, and I go dancing sometimes, and see my family when I can. And when these loans are paid off I'll be able to work for a bank or something and have a little more of a life.

He did have links to some pretty cool blogs -- the Uncivil Litigator one I'd already linked to but also this guy is really funny and this chick seems cool, although maybe a bit of a flake. And the associate who emailed me and tipped me off about the partner has a blog too, which is here. She sounds like fun from what she writes about. I don't know how she finds time to do all that stuff. I guess the partner here would think she has a soul.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger