<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
 
Hmmmm. I'm not really sure what to do about this. I was playing around with this site counter thing and you can tell what websites people were looking at you from. One person found me by looking at Google and searching "pale flabby belly" which doesn't really sound like me, although I'm not as tan as I'd like to be right now. But you try working inside as much as I do and looking better, and then we'll talk. Anyway, I discovered a guy who has linked to my site, which is nice, but he's also linked to my boss's site, which I've been reading on the sly with much amusement. Which means it's not going to be long before someone, like my boss, figures out that I'm here blogging too.

Which I don't know if he can say anything about it, since he's doing it too. And I know some of the skeletons in his closet, let's just leave it at that, so if I had to I guess I could offer up some threats of my own. But still it makes me nervous.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger