<$BlogRSDURL$>
Becky Turtle
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
So for a couple of days there I was getting little post-it notes left in my desk or in the middle of a stack of papers, one even on the door to my office, that said "BeckyTurtle, I know your secret" or "BeckyTurtle, you look cute today," or "BeckyTurtle, I know what you're thinking."

They used the name "BeckyTurtle" not my real name. Which means only one thing.

Anyway the notes have stopped but I am not sure who it was, or who else knows, or who else might have seen the notes, or what is going on.

If you're the person who was leaving the notes, please email me. I want to talk to you.
Comments:
Now that you've blown your cover by acknowledging the notes, I guess it's best to deal with it. However, if I were you, I wouldn't have acknowledged them -- PERIOD. If someone is too passive agressive to be direct (so you could lie and deny, of course -- after all, it is none of anyone's business), he or she isn't worth your time.
 
Come back BeckyTurtle - we miss your funny insightful comments! We want to know what's going on! :D

Don't leave us wondering......
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger